V-Dub Island is returning to the Isle of Wight in 2016 offering a unique fusion between V-Dub enthusiasts and music lovers alike. A lovely display of local talent & a few visiting bands topped off with regulars the Dub Pistols. V-Dub is like a mini community and while the rain poured down heavy in 2015 when the sun pocked it’s head out the site was little hub of activites.
There is masses to do this year with family friendly activities, phenomenal live music and so much more… The Big Drive out, Show and Shine and Best Dressed Pet are just a snippet of the events we in store for you lovely Dubbers this year.
V-Dub Island is a Volkswagen enthusiasts’ festival, meaning it’s for people who love the brand or the lifestyle associated with it. You don’t have to own a camper van to attend there’s also plenty of room for camping. Pets are also welcome at V-Dub Island provided they are well behaved, and not dangerous or venomous. You can even enter your pet in our Best Dressed Pet Competition!
We think you’ll love V-Dub Island. Here’s why:
* V-Dub loves all types of VW and are open to anyone with a passion for the brand and lifestyle.
* You’ll see a huge range of VW’s and have a great chance to mix with people who you can share knowledge and experience with.
* The great range of entertainment will keep you partying, but still leaves you time to have a good night’s sleep.
* There’s loads of locally-sourced foods and Isle of Wight beers.
* You get to visit the beautiful Isle of Wight and spend some time soaking up the Island’s chilled-out pace of life.
So young or old, VW veteran or newbie there is definitely something available to get everyone’s engines going!